Imagine those new selfies of you sporting a whiter, brighter smile topped with a boost your self-confidence. Light Touch Dental Care offers cosmetic dentistry to patients like you who wish to beautify or enhance their smiles. Our certified dentist in Toledo, OH, Dr. Natalie Nechvatal, can recommend one or more cosmetic treatments to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
General dentists focus on mouth health to prevent tooth decay and tooth loss. They do a list of things including oral exams, cleanings, fillings, extractions, gum disease treatment, root canals, and oral cancer screenings. Cosmetic dentistry is a special branch of dentistry. The dentist must undergo additional years of specialized training to become a cosmetic dentist. This area of dental practice goes beyond standard oral care. It equips the dentist with unique skills to enhance the overall appearance of your teeth, gum, and smile.
Why See a Cosmetic Dentist in Toledo, Ohio?
Do you have imperfect teeth or are you generally unhappy with your smile? Perhaps, we can help. Dr. Nechvatal may suggest cosmetic dentistry as a solution to problems such as:
- One or more missing teeth
- Worn, misshapen, or uneven teeth
- Stained, discolored, or yellowed teeth
- Large spaces or gaps between your teeth
- Cracked, chipped, fractured, or broken teeth
- Teeth that are misaligned, too pointed, too short, or too long
Smile Enhancement and Restoration Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry is all about the aesthetics of your teeth, gum, smile, and facial symmetry. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, it helps complement your overall oral health. During your consultation with us, Dr. Nechvatal will be happy to perform an oral exam to help you decide on a procedure that is safe and right for you. Cosmetic treatment options include:
- Crowns & Inlays/Onlays: Natural-looking, restorative dental treatments for cavities that cannot be fixed with dental fillings.
- Bridges & Dentures: Affordable alternative to implants for replacing one or more missing teeth.
- Dental Veneers: Porcelain veneers are bonded to your tooth to enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile. They are an excellent solution for worn, chipped, or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Chairside or at-home bleaching. Great for removing coffee stains and other discoloration caused by food dyes, dark-colored drinks, and smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Dental Implants: A popular, durable, and permanent teeth-replacement solution.
- Invisalign®:Clear aligners worn over the teeth. Invisalign is designed to straighten crooked teeth and correct mild bite problems.
- Dental Bonding & Tooth Contouring: Composite resin is bonded to the teeth to fill cavities and fix fractures. We can also reshape your teeth for a more uniform appearance and even smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry is the Solution for Whiter, Brighter Smiles
Make Light Touch Dental Care in Toledo, OH, your first choice for all your cosmetic procedures. Dr. Nechvatal is an expert in creating the most beautiful smiles and will work with you to achieve the look you want. We can even use our cutting-edge technology to show you before and after photos, so you will know what to expect. Treatment is provided in a professional and hygienic yet relaxing environment. Call 419-866-4271 to book a consultation today or request one online.
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: